Our favourite holy month of Ramzan is here. While we are excitedly preparing for suhoor and iftar, this scorching heat is already making us dread long hours of fasting. Since our (only) coping mechanism for every hardship in life is looking at memes, we decided to make a list of funny Ramzan tweets and memes for you. You know, to make your fast a little bit easier. However, before we start, just want to say that its all just for fun. So please don’t become Burka Avenger and start using Takhti Kabbadi on us.
Here’s a list of funny Ramzan tweets and memes.
1. This is going to be all of us every sehri.
When you wake up at 4 AM, but suhoor ends at 4:01 pic.twitter.com/O1hKafJF3E
— ahmed ali akbar (@radbrowndads) May 17, 2016
2. We all know somebody how turns into Haji Sahab in Ramzan.
me on 29 shaban vs me on 1st ramzan pic.twitter.com/YqfLH9amO2
— Akbar (@khatmal23) June 6, 2016
3. It hurts, bro. It really hurts!
4. Keep it halal, mate.
5. Rooh Afza: the national drink in Ramzan.
6. Food is the only true love.
7. Is it even Iftar if you don’t eat fried things?
I'LL NOT EAT FRIED THINGS IN THIS RAMZAN
Whole Muslim Ummat: HAHAHAHA
Even fried things: HAHAHAHA
— Waleed Nasir (@waleednasir00) June 22, 2015
8. Since Ramzan is here, it’s the perfect time to get rid of unwanted trash.
unfollowed my mcm due to ramadan preparations. Girl we goin to islam pic.twitter.com/JbKbtKshLn
— emz (@6thbarbs) May 14, 2018
9. It’s all in the open now, nowhere to hide your harami self.
10. When you’re fasting but can’t stay away.
11. You’ll be daydreaming about food the entire month.
12. The struggle is very real.
13. All year round we eat junk and expect to lose weight in Ramzan. Who are we kidding?
14. While you’re trying to be a good Muslim, your mom will be like.
15. While you all were stocking up for food, some genius went ahead and did this.
16. Although it’s not easy, overseas Muslims gotta hold it together.